Friday, April 19, 2013

Adepticon 2013 - Day 3

Today I started the day with a Flames of War Mid-war Tournament. Unfortunately, I ended up with 1-2 record but did get an objective marker for participating (yes more free stuff). Right after that, I just had enough time to drop my bag off in the hotel room before I had to go the Mister Justin's (of Secret Weapon) Hands-on Weathering Class. Interesting enough, he compared other weathering pigment products and explained the good and bad. I had no problem with the rust techniques but the bricks were a challenge. The breaks in between each round of the Flames of War tournament did allow me some time to visit the vendor hall to snap photos of some old and new stuff. Wild West Exodus, Blue Table Painting, Dreadball, Mantic's Kings of War Kickstarter models, Firestorm Armada (by Firebase Delta and Black Ocean), and the best of all Robotech!

























No comments:

Post a Comment